- Platform Size: 1U Rackmount
- Virus Engine: ClamAV/Optional Kaspersky
- Licensed Users: Unrestricted
- Recommended No. of Users：Under 400
- Max. Email Delivery：8,200,000
The fact that email has great importance in modern business communication is undeniable. ShareTech mail server preserves previous mail server features to install in minutes, virus-free and spam-free protection, multiple domains, mobile device synchronization, and complete mail backup to manage nuisance traffic and handle attacks hidden in bulk email. In order to keep up with the fast-growing diverse applications, MS series has the most advanced cross-platform collaboration features to benefit both administrators and users. It is a unified communication platform offer comprehensive solutions. ShareTech manages to maintain four important themes (security, audit filtering, record & backup, and cloud) to offer clients more choices and optimize business productivity and efficiency.
Increased Effectiveness of Mail Security
- Supports on 64-bit OS 3.0, high-performance x86 server platform optimized email solutions
- Employs multi-layered spam filtering for email security
- Uses the Clam AV anti-virus engine and multi-layered spam filtering for email security. Additional Kaspersky module can be purchased for advanced security.
- Distributes server environments to use a single domain
- Flexible account authorization options to transfer duties with ease
- Supports IPv4/ v6 Dual Stack
- Users can authenticate email from addresses to see if it is the original message content from the host
- General disclaimers and digital signature can be stamped on outgoing email by centrally managing users’ signatures
Mail Traffic Auditing and Monitoring
- Content-level filtering to enforce corporate email policy to be in place for employees
- Provides specific group policies for departments to use email more effectively
- Provides multiple filtering mechanisms to protect sensitive personal information from leakage
- Policy-based email auditing for inbound or outbound email
Record-Based Mail Backup and Restore
- Records content of all emails and provides fast lookup
- Automatic backup can be scheduled and performed
- Disaster recovery system provides full data backup and restores capabilities.
- Protects business data with Offsite Backup
- Supports High Availability (HA) to continue service when system components fail
Personal Webmail Use
- Mailbox quota can reach 30G for a single user
- Creates accounts by using account application which accounts can be enabled right after your registration being activated
- Mail APP syncs contacts and calendars with a smartphone
- Users can easily access all Cloud HDD (shared folders)
- Events can be scheduled in both personal and group calendars
- Delayed email delivery to avoid sending accidentally embarrassing messages
|Basic Settings||1. Installation completed in minutes by adding host name, domain name, DNS and migrating accounts
2. Distributed architecture operated in master and slave mode
3. Multi-domains and company-wide automatic email signatures
4. When server authentication is completed, SSL-secured communication and Start-TLS commands are supported to transfer email.
5. Quarantine management
6. Restricts the number of recipients
7. Authentication identifier
8. Sends large files with hyperlinks
9. Supports secure HTTPS and SSL connections
10. Incoming emails can be automatically or periodically forwarded or routed all to another email account of your choice.
11. Web-based administration includes port number allocated for administrators and users, SMTPS, POP3, POP3S, IMAP, IMAPS, DNS, Webmail, Push Mail, etc.
12. Email authentication
13. POP3 servers support both client-side and server-side.
|Mail Firewall||1. Mass-mailing activities and attacker’s source IP addresses can be clocked directly.
2. Anomaly detection
3. Blocks dictionary attack which attackers try to guess a users’ accounts and passwords
4. Checks consistency between email headers and reported sender
5. Blocks traffic hierarchically
|Audit Filtering||1. Policies can be set up to specify which mail to allow, block, quarantine, delete, block sender’s IP, send notification, or send carbon copies.
2. Administrators can authorize email administrators to process important email according to organization’s policies.
3. Personally identifiable information includes ID number, credit card number, phone number, mobile number, and date of birth.
4. Audits incoming and outgoing email
|Mail Record||1. Email record
2. No backup for internal mailing
3. Record lookup
|Anti-Virus||1. ClamAV anti-virus engine
2. Anti-virus engines scan incoming and outgoing mail. Administrators are allowed to quarantine the virus infected mail, change its file extension, or receive notification.
3. Kaspersky module (Optional)
|Spam Filtering||1. Multi-layered spam filtering including: ST-IP networking rating, Bayesian Filtering, Bayesian auto-learning, Fingerprinting, and spam characteristics, etc.
2. Auto-learning for spam filtering
3. System Black/White Listing
4. Personal Black/White Listing
6. IP Reverse
7. Spam processing and notification
|Account Management||1. Accounts can be created by using multiple account applications. Administrators can create users accounts automatically, manually or integration with AD servers.
2. Group account management
3. Department accounts
4. Self-service account creation application
5. Password expiration periods
|Logging & Reporting||1. Detailed logging includes WebMail login and administration. Search interface allows you to lookup Email, SMTP, lists, events, blocking, shared folders, account application, download hyperlink, system, POP3, auditing, personal data, certified email, etc. Supports for full-text search (FTS)
2. Logging of blocked mail
3. Log-storage period
4. Flow statistics
5. A rich set of reports on log, mail traffics, mail distribution, Top N ranking, etc
|Mail & System Backup||1. Data backup via Samba, FTP, or USB flash drives
2. Source data can be backed up to different folders, at different intervals, to maintain multiple copies
3. Selects what data gets backed up
4. Scheduled backup
5. USB instant recovery
6. System recovery
|System Management||1. IPv4 / v6 Dual Stack
2. Real-time view of system information
3. Privileged account management
4. Shared contacts
5. Scheduled firmware update
6. A variety of diagnostics tools
7. Mailbox quota can reach 30G for a single user
8. High Availability (HA)
|Others||1. Supports E-paper system
2. Organization units can change device name and display your company logo.
3. Dual Stack DNS Servers
4. Restores mailboxes and individual email messages
5. Supports for multi-language interface (Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese ,and English)
6. Supports auto converting MS-TNEF (winmail.dat) attachment by Webmail
7. Supports Push mail