- Perforation: More than 75% front to Back
- Front Door: Perforated front door with two locks and open either sides (Left or right Opening)
- Rear Door: Lockable and removable double Section (Vertical Split) perforated rear door.
- Side Panels: Double Section (Horizontal Split) solid side panels with two security key locks and quick release slide latches.
- Bottom Plate: Heavy duty bottom plate with strengthen RIB with 150 Kgs loading capacity
- Anti-Dust Cable Entry: Convenient cable brush panel on top and bottom for both cable entry and anti-dust.
- Cooling Fan: 6pcs/4pcs FAN with UK Power Cord on Top
- Upgrading Provision: Optional Air Distribution to pull hot air out of the Cabinet
Network Peripherals must be dispersed over a wide area and in many unique locations. The SafeNet Perforated Floor Standing Server Cabinet is ideal for today exacting equipment’s demands for both high density Server installation plus Network & Telecom management requirements. The precise design allows sufficient Cooling, Power Distribution, Cable Management, and environmental monitoring for applications in IT environments.
Massive front-to-rear airflow-up to 78% to meet the demands of today’s data center solution. Optional Air Distribution to pull hot air out of the Cabinet.
Locks can be opened from either side. Toolless mounting slots for vertical PDU and cable managers.
High grade cold rolled steel Frame and RoHS complaints materials to support 1050kgs guaranteed loading capacity.
SafeNet’s SNP-series server cabinet is the ultimate solution designed and engineered for demanding data center deployments. To achieve optimum versatility within the server cabinet, users can set multiple depths throughout the cabinet by adjustable 19” mounting rails mounted on heavy duty side supports.