- IEEE 802.3af/at PoE compliant to simplify deployment and installation
- 10/100/1000Mbps wire speed transmission and reception
- 9K jumbo frames to increase data transfer rates
- Supports 8K MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Auto-detection and protection of non-standard PoE devices
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control protects against lost packets for reliable data transmission
- Minimize carbon footprint with advanced energy efficient technology (IEEE 802.3az)
The LevelOne GEP-0820 provides 8 x 10/100/1000Mbps ports with IEEE 802.3at PoE plus supported. This switch is IEEE 802.3af/at compliant, and provides power and data over a single Ethernet cable to any PoE device, with total power budget of 61.6W, up to 30W per port. Together with Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard compliant, it substantially lower power consumption during periods of low-link utilization. Moreover, supports Gigabit Ethernet connectivity with 9K jumbo frames for network performing enhancement. Ideal for small businesses that prefer an inexpensive solution for PoE deploying infrastructure.