- Share your wireless network up to 300Mbps
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g/n wireless standards
- Multi-operation modes to suit different wireless applications
- IEEE 802.3af PoE compliant to simplify deployment and installation
- Provides up to 8 SSIDs to separate network traffic and enhance security
- WEC (Wireless Easy Connection) button for automatic WDS connection
- Enlarge wireless network coverage through WDS technology
- Auto Channel Selection for low interference band
- Supports WEP, WPA and WPA2 encryption with IEEE 802.1X for high level security
The tough, high performance WAP-6101 is designed for fast wireless connectivity in enterprise or industrial environments of all dimensions. Embedded with IEEE 802.11n/b/g 2.4GHz MIMO radio in an dust-proof ceiling housing, the enterprise access point provides up to 300 Mbps internet speed.
WAP-6101 enables fast, secure and easy wireless communication, with a WEC button for switching the device between Master and Slave Mode. In Slave Access Point (AP) mode, the device will extend a connection without requiring login to the configured Web, The Wireless Access Point also supports tunnel based AP Management, and boasts business grade security such as 802.1X and Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA and WPA2). It also supports WDS for connecting multiple WAP-6101 devices, forming a wider network area.
WAP-6101 features multiple ESSIDs with VLAN tags; one WAP-6101 can emulate up to eight Virtual APs, so offers great performance in situations commonly found in large enterprise, such as separating traffic from different departments using unique ESSIDs. Wireless clients are shielded from each other by Layer 2 isolation, preventing possible attacks from malicious users. When implemented with a Wireless Layer 2 firewall, WAP-6101 inspects all inter-virtual AP traffic as well as wireless-to-wired traffic and decides whether to block or allow passage according to specified security criteria. The device is also PoE compatible, according to standard IEEE 802.3af, and supports IEEE 802.11b/g/n wireless standards