- Modular design for optional KVM switches, enabling management of up to 128 computers
- Supports video resolutions up to 1440 x 900
- Dual Interface for PS/2 and USB keyboard/mouse
- Easy switching between computers with keyboard hotkeys/On Screen Display (OSD) menus
- Auto scan mode for non-stop monitoring of selected computer
- Password protection prevents unauthorized access
- Multi-platform support: Windows, Mac OS X, Sun, Linux
The LevelOne KVM-8901 is a compact and modular KVM console drawer designed to be used in a standard 19-inch server rack. It offers connectivity to 8 or 16 computers by depending on the LevelOne KVM module that is installed (KCM-0832 or 1632). It features a 19-inch retractable LCD(19:10) high video quality up to 1440 x 900 monitor and keyboard with built-in touchpad. Users can daisy chain up to eight units of KCM-0832/1632 together, providing control of up to 128 computers in total, support Auto Scan Mode for monitoring PCs and flexible and easy PC selection via KVM-OSD manual or hot Keys.