- Enterprise Size for Enterprise Tasks
- HA System Redundancy with 10GbE Aggregation
- Massive Expansion Available with Cost-effective Daisy-Chaining
- Real-time Remote Replication and System Disaster Recovery
- Bundled with Free Acronis® Server Backup
- AES-NI Instruction Set Included for Improved Performance and Security
- SATA III and SAS 6G for Ultra-Fast Transfer Speeds
- 7 Modes of Link Aggregation for Faster Transfers
hecus Technology Corp, today announced the launch of two new enterprise-class NAS, the N12850 and N16850. These 12 and 16-bay network-attached storage solutions offer massive scalability, exceptional performance, supporting cross-platform file sharing, schedulable snapshots and resilient data integrity, to ensure a highly efficient working environment.
“Businesses today are seeking a NAS system that can best handle the demanding day-to-day high storage needs that occur in the workplace. Our new enterprise-class N12850 and N16850 NAS series are the solution. With advanced data protection and integrity mechanisms, these rackmounts NAS provide the ideal choice for storing a business’s crucial data.” said Florence Shih, CEO of Thecus Technology Corp.
Equipped with the new Intel Haswell Xeon Processor and 16GB DDR3 ECC RAM, the N12850 and N16850 deliver lightning fast, persistent throughput speeds offering the requirements necessary to efficiently complete CPU-consuming tasks and serves more concurrent tasks at the same time.
With native support for both SAS and SATA drives, users can experience the superior HDD performance of 12G SAS and 6G SATA drives providing flexibility within their storage environment. These new models are 10GbE ready and support High Availability for system redundancy. The units also deploy Daisy Chaining technology which offers connections to four additional D16000s, allowing users to reach storage capacities of up to 640TB.