- Centralized management of up to 300 APs
- Up to 4 WAN interfaces with load balancing function
- Client isolation allows strict control of access to wireless devices on the network
- Supports gateway/router mode
- Load balancing across multiple APs
- Built-in robust firewall to protect Internet access against intruders
- aptive Portal function provides a convenient method of authentication for guest users
The LevelOne WAC-2003 is a Gigabit WLAN Controller designed for small-to-medium sized networks such as SMBs, schools, boutique hotels and apartments. Centralized management of up to 300 APs offers complete wireless security and service solutions for any mid-range wireless network.
The WAC-2003 controller can also be a multi-WAN Internet gateway with robust firewall to protect Internet access against intruders, 1 WAN, and 3 WAN/LAN and 1 LAN ports in Gigabit speeds allow for fast and reliable distribution of data throughout the network. Up to 4 WAN interfaces with load balancing function satisfy needs of always-on Internet connection with greater bandwidth.
WAC-2003 integrates a wide variety of functions, the administrator can easily build up AP’s configuration including tag-based VLAN settings, upgrade the AP’s firmware and monitor AP on/off status, numbers of connected AP and users. Captive portal function provides a convenient way of authentication for guest users.
The LevelOne WAC-2003 also supports real-time control to access point RF scanning for signal strength and interference information. According to the results, WAC-2003 will adjust traffic loading, output power, RF coverage and channel distribution of the APs to optimize wireless coverage and throughput.