- Performance and Scalability with 20Gbps switching capacity
- Continuous Availability – IEEE802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN-segmented and IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)..
- Comprehensive QoS – Traffic is prioritized according to 802.1p or DSCP, giving optimal performance to real-time applications such as voice and video.
- Multi Management- supports CLI, Web, SNMP v1/v2c/v3, and Telnet management to provide multiple network management access.
- Enhanced Security with Port security limits for IEEE 802.1X port-based or MAC-based access including DHCP snooping, Access Control Lists (ACLs), Dynamic VLAN, IP Source Guard and Secure Shell (SSH) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL/HTTPS) encrypt Telnet and web access to the switch.
- Smart Network Deployment – Automatic Voice VLAN for quick deployment of VoIP, and automatic Video VLAN to help deploy your IP-based surveilliance system.
- PoE Support – provide up to 30 Watts of power to attached devices, such as VoIP phones, wireless access points, and surveillance cameras, all over existing Ethernet cables.
The ECS2100 Series is a range of web-smart switches designed for the SMB market. The switches can be deployed in different target network topologies, from small to large. Besides powerful software features, the switches provide a complete solution from 1G to 10G, including both non-PoE and PoE options.
The ECS2100 Series offers complete PoE solutions from 65 W to 740 W. The ECS2100-10PE is the most compact (height: 2.65 cm) managed PoE switch design, a cost-effective PoE switch with powerful software and security features. The switch can be mounted in many small spaces, on a wall or in a rack. The ECS2100-10P is a full-PoE fanless design switch, it supports up to 8 ports at 15.4 W, or 4 ports at 30 W to meet the increasing power demands of users. The ECS2100-28PP is an extendable PoE switch, it delivers a default 370 W of PoE power, but can be extended up to 740 W by purchasing a PS3000 (Power Shelf) and EPS460W (Entended Power Supply) to support future IP cameras, IP telephones, or access points.
The ECS2100 Series supports 8, 24, and 48 10/100/1000BASE-T ports, with each switch supporting 2 or 4 Gigabit SFP ports. The ECS2110-26T provides 2 10G uplink SFP ports to increase switch uplink bandwidth and meet the needs of future 802.11ac routers.
As well as IPv4 and IPv6 features, the ECS2100 supports L3 static routing. The ECS2100 includes the best green-saving technologies (IEEE 802.3az and Green-Ethernet). Using the Energy Efficient Ethernet standard, the switch automatically decreases power usage when network traffic is low.
|Switch Type||Fixed Port|
|Predominant Port Type||Gigabit Copper