- Strengthen radio signal to increase the effective range and coverage area for Wi-Fi communication
- Save wiring costs, easily build a wireless infrastructure for home or business use
- Simply attach the DC Injector with 2.4GHz radio
signal input plus the DC power feed to the outdoor unit and N type antenna
- Make broadband wireless application in all possible coverage
- Increase AP’s receiving sensitivity up to -100dB
The new series of WiFi signal boosters give you a huge increase in distance when building a wireless network. Whether you’re looking to deploy in AP mode, giving basic wireless connectivity to devices on the network, or if you want to deploy a long distance wireless bridge between 2 buildings, these boosters provide the extra power needed to maximize your wireless network. High-power and outdoor use.
WBO-1200 provides a massive power boost of 2W.
When combined with high-gain antennas, you can amplify the signal of a common wireless access point to create strong wireless signals that can cover many kilometers.
2.4GHz ~ 2.5GHz
Bi-Directional, Half-Duplex, Auto-Switching via Carrier Sensing
Up to 24dB
TX Input Power
0 ~ 20dBm
TX Output Power
Adapter Output Power Consumption
± 1dB over operating range
N-type, female (50 ohm)
-20 to +70°C
Up to 95% relative humidity
Outdoor Unit (mm)
115 (L) x 65 (W) x 48 (H)
DC Injector (mm)
115 (L) x 65 (W) x 48(H)